Internships @ National University of Singapore (rolling deadline)
Intern at the Global Relations Office (Applications always open)
The intern will work on various projects pertaining to internationalisation at the National University of Singapore (NUS), ranging from study abroad programmes and student services to strategic research and the organisation of events.
Department: Global Relations Office
The intern will work with the Global Opportunities team, which manages short-term international programs such as internships, summer programs and research attachments.
Specific duties include:
- Compile, analyse and present data for management reports
- Research into topics of internationalisation in higher education
- Engage faculty and students on study abroad programmes
- Host overseas visitors / partners
- Organise marketing and student events
- Create publicity materials and event collaterals
- Prepare and attend meetings with NUS’ partners
- Gain an understanding of internationalization in higher education.
- Develop project development and management skills.
- Develop research and analytical skills.
- Develop networking skills with university and industry partners.
On-campus housing will be provided for the duration of the internship.
Duration of Internship:
Minimum of 5 months, preferably between:
• January and July
• August and February of the following year
Exact start/end dates of the internship is negotiable.
Internship in first-half of the year (e.g. January to July) – 31 October
Internship in second-half of the year (e.g. August to February) – 31 May
Please apply early, as suitable candidates may be interviewed and offered the position before the application deadline.