IARU Groups and Initiatives Handbook
IARU has a great range of working groups and initiatives that greatly benefit from the expertise and energy of their members. This Handbook has been created to offer guidance and information to group members and leaders.
In addition to capturing the knowledge and experience of our current groups, the Handbook is designed to offer advice on:
- How to set up a new group.
- The practicalities of running a group.
- The expectations for each kind of group (working group vs networking group etc.).
- How groups interact with the Secretariat and the support that would be offered.
- Evaluating the activities of a group to make decisions on current and future work.